Circuit Marrakech To Merzouga 3 Days
Enjoy a scenic hike around the waterfalls with the local guide.
Greet the monkeys climbing trees.
Enjoy unobstructed views of the spectacular waterfalls.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers to and from Marrakech are included.
- transfer to Marrakech airport free at your hotel on the day of your arrival in Marrakech
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, valley of the Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge
- Local guide who meets you in Todra Gorge
- Breakfasts and dinners
- 1 night in a hotel in the Dades Valley
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Entry/Admission - Dades Gorges
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - Jemaa el-Fnaa
What's excluded :
- Personal shopping, drinks, lunch and tips (Ait Ben Haddou guide usually 3 euros)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
In this exciting and exciting tour around the eastern half of Morocco, you will travel in style in a modern air-conditioned minibus. Our guide will pick you up at your Marrakech hotel at 7:15 am and will accompany you to the starting point. We will travel the Atlas mountain range and go down to the Kasbah in Ait Ben Haddou.
The Kasbah (there are six in a fortified city) is a place of wonder. Here you will have the impression of going back to the days of gladiators, desert nomads and former trading markets. Lunch of the first day will be taken in the Kasbah at Ait Ben Haddou at the end of the tour.
Our next stop on our first day will be Ouarzazate. We will admire the landscape of a city where several hit movies have been shot. Classics like The Mummy and Lawrence of Arabia are among the many films that have been shot in a city often called "The Door of the Desert".
Getting out of the bustling city and relaxing in the natural spectacle of this place will be the first real sense of pleasure you will get on this tour. Few tourists manage to escape as far as these areas, but this tour will take you from the city to the waterfalls and back in a full and spectacular day.
Few people will be able to see the parts of Morocco that we will do on this excursion. You should bring a good pair of walking shoes that we will sometimes explore the beauty of the countryside as we head into the cascades at Ouzoud.
We will pass several small towns and villages with a real rural atmosphere about them. Sometimes you will be forgiven for thinking that you have traveled back in time as some of the rural villagers go about their daily business in some of the most spectacular areas of outstanding natural beauty.
On the way you will see the monkeys and even greet them because they are not as shy as you might expect. Once we reach the waterfalls, you will have a chance to be shown some of the best features of this region by our own guide.
There are many cafes and restaurants among the waterfalls where you can relax by the rock pools at the bottom of some waterfalls and rushing rivers. Many may choose to bring a packed lunch and dinner in areas near the falls.
You should bring some sunscreen, a camera and a change of clothes, if you plan to take a bath in some of the pools at the bottom of the falls. But one thing is certain: you will not forget this excursion among the immense natural waterfalls, the barbarian macaques and the rural villages that seem stuck in the middle of time. We return to Marrakech in the same picturesque way that we came and return at some point in the early evening.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
to Boumalne Dadès In the desert gate city, we can stop in a café before venturing into the Dades Valley. Once here, you can relax in a private guest house in Dades with en suite bathroom and savor the culinary delights of a Moroccan dinner.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
The next morning, we will take a hearty breakfast in our guest house and leave for the Todra Gorge. The Todra Gorge is simply breathtaking and offers a beautiful landscape that makes you wonder why it was not ranked among the wonders of the world. After lunch on the second day, we will drive to Merzouga.
At night in a desert camp
Merzouga is really a place in the heart of the desert. Here we will ride our camels, cross the dunes of Erg Chebbi and finish at the camp of the Berber desert to rest during the night. At the desert camp, you will have your evening meal and your breakfast in the morning before ending our last day of travel to Marrakech.
Duration: 20 hours
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
DAY 3: MERZOUGA - MARRAKECH
Our camels will take us back to Merzouga and from there, we will make another trip to the Drâa Valley, where we will see the sights of Rissani. Here, Moroccan architecture in palaces, gates and temples is worthy of many photographic opportunities.
Our last leg of this tour sees us again crossing Nqob then Tamnougalt before the familiar town of Ouarzazate. Lunch can be taken in any cafe before we return to the Atlas Mountains and Marrakech to complete our trip. The arrival in Marrakech is scheduled around 20h.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Avenue Jamaa El Fna، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.