Circular hike Diemtigtal
Part of the history of the Bernese Oberland in the Simmental. A nature that is still untouched. On the way to the Seebergsee you will pass large pastures and forests where nature can still live. An impression because you will not soon forget.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide / photographer
- Transport in an air-conditioned, comfortable mini van
- Pick up meeting point
- Take photos during the tour
What's excluded :
- to eat and drink
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Camera equipment
In the middle of the Bernese Oberland is the Seebergsee. A place where nature is still untouched. There are always beautiful natural motifs along the lake. The different colors of the plants, forests and also the animals that venture into the water in between are particularly impressive. A day in silent nature that you will surely remember.
The circular hike will always give you a great view of the various mountain ranges. So you see the Diemtigtal from another side
Departure Point :Spiez Info Center, Bahnhofstrasse 12D, 3700 Spiez, Switzerland
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.