Circus Secrets of Sarasota
The Greatest Show on Wheels! Our tour guide, circus historian Bob Collins, has loads of great stories about how the Big Top helped to shape Sarasota's quirky arts and culture scene. Tours with fewer than 10 guests will travel in our air-conditioned 15-passenger van.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Armands Circle, 300 Madison Dr Suite 201, Sarasota, FL 34236-1300
Learn about the Circus Side of Sarasota with tour guide Bob Collins, by visiting key city landmarks and hearing stories of the colorful cast of circus characters, showmen, and performers who called Sarasota home.
Departure Point :1826 4th St, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.