Cité de Carcassonne and Wine Tasting Private Day Tour from Toulouse
The Cité de Carcassonne is a "must see" when traveling in France. this is a miedieval beauty and the
biggest fortified City in Europe. You will be amazed by its old stones and its history.
And this is also the perfect tour for wine lovers. You will learn more their production and have a fun day in the middle of the vyniards! You are safe with your private guide and driver...
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide and driver
- entrance fees to the vyniard and wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Tresor Languedoc Tours
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the Château Comtal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelnaudary Tourisme, Place de la Republique Republic Square, 11400 Castelnaudary France
In the morning we stop on the way at Castelnaudary to see the Canal du Midi « Grand Bassin » and the St Roch lock, a listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Fortified City of Carcassonne, A61 West Sur la Rive droite de l'Aude, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
Then we visit the Cité de Carcassonne Unesco World Heritage listed walled city. A medieval fortress settlement with a history that exceeds two and a half thousand years with picturesque fortifications, over 3 km of walls with 52 towers. La Cité is a stunning and unique place to visit. Strolling through the medieval village with its tiny and twisted alleys The medieval charm and detail of this ancient city transports you back in time and impresses you at every corner. Keep your eyes peeled as you meander through the alleys!
Free time for lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tresor Languedoc Tours, 11000 Carcassonne Center, Carcassonne France
Visit of 1 vyniard. Wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in any hotels, bed and breakfast around Toulouse.Pick up from and train station, Airport or port.Any point of pick up is accepted if around Toulouse.Ports
- Canal du Midi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.