citadel of Saladin,Mohamed Ali mosque,Ahmed Ibn Toulon Gayer and Anderson Museum
Pair the flexibility of independent travel with the expertise of your own personal guide on this private door-to-door tour of Islamic Cairo.
Stroll the medieval Citadel of Saladin; learn about Islam’s core beliefs at the Alabaster Mosque; explore the vast Sultan Hassan Mosque; and discover the art of papyrus (if you wish). Visit the Citadel of Saladin, Alabaster Mosque, and Sultan Hassan Mosque . Enjoy personalized insights into Cairo and Islam from your private guide Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islamic Cairo, Midan Silah ad-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
9 am pick up from cairo or giza hotel by our guide , This tour will give you the chance to Visit Ahmed Ibn Toulon Mosque, It is arguably the oldest mosque in the city surviving in its original form, and is the largest mosque in Cairo in terms of land area. Next to the mosque is Gayer Anderson Museum. The museum takes its name from Major R.G. Gayer-Anderson Pasha, who resided in the house between 1935 and 1942 with special permission from the Egyptian Government. It is noted for being one of the best-preserved examples of 17th-century domestic architecture left in Cairo, and also for Gayer-Anderson's vast collection of furniture, carpets, curio, and other objects.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. We will stop to have Lunch. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili market, Cairo’s old bazaar. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Cairo Giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.