Citadel Outlet Mall Private Transfer From Los Angeles.
The Citadel Outlets is an outlet mall in the City of Commerce, California along the Santa Ana Freeway southeast of Downtown Los Angeles, which features the remarkable Exotic Revival architecture of the tire factory, whose partial remnants the complex occupies, in the style of an Assyrian castle, that of King Sargon II.
Avoid the cruises liners ship over-price, crowds and overstuffed bus tours on your Outlet Mall Shopping Trip. Take a private shore excursion into the city instead, one that caters specifically to what you and your small group want to see. Rather than tying yourself down to a rigid itinerary, customize your shore time to suit your tastes
per adult from
45 to 75 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way Private Transfer.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Waiting Time Up to 30 Minutes* From the Airports/Cruise Ports.
- * Based on the Scheduled Pickup Time.
What's excluded :
- Driver Gratuities
- Additional Waiting Time: $15.00 per every 15 minutes of waiting time.
- One-way Private Transfer To the Citadel Outlet Mall.
Pickup From an Airport/Cruise Port: Please contact us once ready for pickup.
Pickup From any other location: Please, contact us within 10 minutes before the pickup time
for driver/vehicle information.
Departure Point :
One-way Private Transfer To the Citadel Outlet Mall. Pickup From an Airport/Cruise Port: Please contact us once ready for pickup. Pickup From any other location: Please, contact us within 10 minutes before the pickup time for driver/vehicle information.
PortsLos Angeles Cruise Terminal, 100 Swinford St, Wilmington, CA 90744, USACarnival cruise port, 231 Windsor Way, Long Beach, CA 90802, USA
AirportsLos Angeles Intl Airport, 1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA 90045Long Beach Municipal Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA 90808
OtherDowntown Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office and Landmarks.West Hollywood, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office and Landmarks.Santa Monica, CA, USA - Hotel, Home, Office and Landmarks.Marina del Rey, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA - Hotel, Home, Office and Landmarks.San Pedro, Los Angeles, CA, USAEl Segundo, CA 90245, USAInglewood, CA, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. To Citadel Shopping (5-6 P) 5/11/2019 - 5/31/2021
To Citadel Shopping (3-4 P) 5/11/2019 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 07:00 PM
To Citadel Shopping (1-2 P) 5/11/2019 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 07:00 PM
To Citadel Shopping (7-9 P) 5/11/2019 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 07:00 PM
To Citadel Shopping (10 P) 5/11/2019 - 5/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Citadel Outlets, 100 Citadel Dr, Commerce, CA 90040, USA -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- RapidShuttle staff will do their best to track flights Arrivals for all Private Services. However, it's the Traveler responsibility to contact us and inform us of any delays, cancellations or flight changes. In addition, is the Traveler responsibility to let RapidShuttle's agents know if they are running late due, but not limited to Luggage, Costumes, and or Emigration Issues.
- Guest is responsible to notify RapidShuttle for any delays. After the allocated waiting time, if no contact with the party, RapidShuttle reserves the right to record the trip as a No-Show by the Guest. No-Shows are Not Refundable.
- Drivers are not allowed to collect payments onboard for the exception of tips. Any cash, or any other form payment made directly with the driver it will be considered tip/gratuities.
- Additional Services, Upgrades, and Fees (If Any - That are not included in the voucher rate) needs to be fully paid within 48 hours before the pickup schedule to avoid transfer cancelations.
- RapidShuttle is not responsible for any items left in the vehicles; please ensure you have all your belongs upon exiting the vehicles. Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Collapsible wheelchairs/Scooter with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the Guest(s) is/are accompanied by someone who can assist them, board, disembark and disassemble/assemble the wheelchair/scooter. Please keep in mind that Wheelchairs/Scooters may not fit in a vehicle luggage compartment designated for 1-2 Passengers (Sedan), or 3-4 Passengers (Minivan). Due to the fact that Wheelchairs and or Scoters vary in Size, Shape, and Form. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to ensure that such items can fit on the selected vehicle and or passenger group. Due to liabilities, the driver is not allowed to assist in the disassembly/assembly of the wheelchair/scooter, nor assist the Guest(s) board or off-board the vehicle. RapidShuttle vehicles are Not equipped to provide Access/ADA services. In the event, that the wheelchair/scooter cannot fit in the baggage compartment, nor the Guest(s) have the ability to board the selected vehicle/service; RapidShuttle it will do their best to find an alternative service for the Guest(s) at their own costs. The Guest(s) understands that these costs will be in addition to their initial cost for the reservation. The Guest(s) as well understand that in the event that RapidShuttle's driver cannot accommodate the Guest(s) due to their own ability to board, and/or off-board the vehicle, and or the scooter or wheelchair cannot fit in the baggage compartment, RapidShuttle reserves the right not to issue a refund for the services.
- Due to unforeseen events such but not limited to Road Conditions, Mechanical Failures, Over Bookings, RapidShuttle reserves the right to hire a RapidShuttle Affiliate and or Partner to provide transportation for a scheduled pickup. The service type and cost will be equal or greater from what the Client has paid. In such cases, the information provided to The Affiliate and or Partner it will be limited to the Client's name and contact phone number, arrival/departure flight information, and pickup/drop off information. In the event RapidShuttle sees the needs to use one of our Affiliate's and or Partners to provide a scheduled pick-up, RapidShuttle it will Not Charge the client any extra fees. These measures have to be in place to ensure that our clients do not get services interruptions or to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Guests are responsible to ensure they have the proper safety gear when traveling with children. However, RapidShuttle, upon request will provide child seats for an additional fee.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Waiting Times Disclosure: To provide a stress-free transfer to our guests, RapidShuttle schedules All Transfers From the Airports as follow: International Arrivals: 90 minutes after the original flight arrival. Domestic Arrivals: 45 minutes after the original flight arrival. Free Waiting Times: Airport/Cruise Port Arrivals: For International Arrivals (Airport/Cruise Port): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Domestic Arrivals (Airport/Cruise Port): 30 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. For Any Other Locations: 5 minutes from the scheduled pickup time. Additional Time (upon request): $15.00 per every 15 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.