City and White Pass Summit Tour
Our City Summit Tour will take place on a brand new coach bus. We will make special photo stops for wildlife sightings. We are a small family run business, therefore we will make you feel like part of the family!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Skagway Alaska Downtown, Main Street, Skagway, AK 99840
The beginning of our journey is spent driving down Broadway, the gold rush town of 1898. You will learn about the interesting history and see the charms of Skagway, Alaska.
Stop At: Gold Rush Cemetery, Intersection of Main St and 23rd, Skagway, AK
We stop here to see the grave sites of Soapy Smith and Frank Reed as well as learn more about the history of the 1898 gold rush. There will be an optional 15 minute hike to Lower Reed Falls.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Skagway, Skagway, Alaska
At the scenic Skagway overlook, you will have a panoramic view of Skagway, your cruise ships, and the Lynn Canal! Perfect for family photos!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: British Columbia, British Columbia
We will travel 20 miles up the Klondike Highway into Canada to see the White Pass, Welcome to Alaska sign, and many waterfalls and scenic vistas! We will spend about ten minutes at each point of interest.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :311 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please stand at the end of the dock near the RED SHELTERS. Look for our driver/tour guide as well as our dock representative. They should be wearing our company colors (Black and Gold). REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR PASSPORTS! Please contact our Main Office Number with any questions.Ports
- Rail Road Dock
- Broadway Dock
- Ore Dock
Return Detail :300 Broadway, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stepping on and off the coach bus.
- Walking up to 50 meters at a time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.