city cusco tour
Cusco, or Qosqo in Quechua, was the capital of the Inca Empire, called Tawantinsuyo. Cusco, with its special beauty and charm is considered the archeological capital of South America and a cultural legacy of humanity. This tour takes you to the majestic Qoricancha, the most important example of the change from Incan architecture to Spanish colonial architecture. You will also visit the four most important archeological sites in the hills above Cusco. These sites are essential in understanding the importance of Cusco during the Incan Empire
PLACES YOU VISIT IN OUR CUSCO CITY TOUR
Qoricancha, the Temple of the Sun
Sacsayhuaman, the most impressive archeological site near Cusco
Qenqo, an immense promontory where the Inca carved right into the bedrock
Pukapukara, the Red Fortress with cryptic historical use
Tambomachay, the most important site for water rituals
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Pick up at your hotel
Professional guide speaks fluent English & Spanish
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- professional guide in English.
- Entry/Admission - Mercado Central de San Pedro
What's excluded :
- transport. Entrance tickets Water.
- Entry/Admission - Qorikancha
- Entry/Admission - Cusco Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
This market shows us the traditional daily life of the city of Cusco and most importantly, medicinal plants and varieties of Andean products such as potatoes, corn. Quinoa and much more
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Qorikancha, Santo Domingo s/n, Cusco 08000, Peru
A temple dedicated to the Pachamama and also sacrificed animals inside .and you can also see the walls of the icas temples with an incredible quality and it is considered the best in the entire Inca territory.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cusco Cathedral, Portal Belen Plaza de Armas, Cusco 08002 Peru
the a mixture of European art and the time of the Incas is seized
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Plaza De Armas, Oficina # 01 interior, Calle Plateros 326, Cusco 08000, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from the hotel.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.