City Discovery of Cultured Hanoi
Vietnam's delightful capital lies at the heart of Northern Red River Delta, and is a cultured city surrounded by lakes, leafy boulevards and open parks with a prominent French influence. It had been officially selected as the center of governance ever since French colonization period for Indo China Union in 1888, and subsequently remained as the country's capital under the then Independent Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Today, the unique characteristics of the city combined with the ancient dated buildings since a century ago and modernization had turned the capital into an amazing tourism destination featuring the heritage of former French colonial residence buildings, historical temples and pagodas as well as monuments
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeing tickets
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Chua Tran Quoc
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
What's excluded :
- Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7:45 – 8:15 The tour guide will come and pick you in the hotel lobby, then transferred you to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Keep moving to Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house which is located to one side of the Mausoleum, and having a look at the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Say goodbye to Ho Chi Minh complex, the tour guide will lead you to visit the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West Lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam).
12:00 Lunch at local restaurant (Vegetarians can be catered for if a prior notice is given at booking time).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Van Huyen Street Cau Giay, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, offers an insight into the 54 different ethnic groups of Vietnam in an effort to preserve cultural heritage and promote socio-cultural diversity within the country.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit the Temple of Literature – known as the Vietnam’s first university.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
End your day with a walking tour to Hoan Kiem lake and the Old Quarter of Hanoi.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.