City of Alhambra Guided Tour
Experience parts of the monument which are less well known to visitors. Stroll through the surrounding forest with your expert, local guide.
Explore magical places including the Palace of Charles V, Santa María de La Alhambra, Carmen de los Mártires, Puerta de la Justicia, Puerta del Vino, and Puerta de las Granadas. Marvel at the numerous towers and green forests which surround the monumental complex of the palace.
This tour doesn't include the tickets for the Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife.
per adult from
What's included :
- • Expert and official local guide
What's excluded :
- • Ticket to Alhambra (Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife)
- • Food and drinks
- • Pick-up
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Banos Arabes Palacio de Comares
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
See the Alhambra palace from a new perspective through a guided tour of the gardens. Be spellbound by the incredible architecture and plant life as you stroll through rows of Cyprus trees which surround the colossal fortress.
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
Fort of the s. XIII with panoramic views in its main watchtower, the Torre de la Vela.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The Nasrid Palaces, also called the Old Royal Quarter, are a Palatine complex, seat of the Nasrid court
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
is the villa with gardens inhabited by the Muslim kings of Granada as a place of rest
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra, Granada Spain
The palace of Charles V is a Renaissance building located on the hill of the Alhambra
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Banos Arabes Palacio de Comares, Calle Mirador del Genil 2, 18008 Granada Spain
They are in the Alcazaba for the soldiers and next to the mosque for the Nazarite courtiers
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Puerta de la Justicia, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Cuesta de Gomérez, 18009 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Empresa con sello de certificación Safe Travels de WTTC
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.