City of the Kings Tour from Lima airport - Safe and practical!
We will pick you up from the airport to start the activity. We will go to the historic center of Lima, a place declared by UNESCO as a "World Heritage Site". Our first stop is at Plaza San Martín, a wonderful place designed and built to celebrate 100 years of independence from Spain.
After that, we started walking through many popular streets where we can see the contrast between colonial churches, mansions, balconies and modern stores. This is a combination that will make you enjoy this ride!
We visit the catacombs! Spanish cemeteries built under colonial churches are something you can not miss. Dare to walk through the cemetery and learn about the fascinating history of colonial Lima!
We finish the tour visiting the Plaza de Armas where we can see the
Government Palace, Archbishop's Palace and City Hall of Lima.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Catacombs Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Lima Peru
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Government Palace, Cathedral, Municipality, etc.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Jorge Chavez International Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.