City Sightseeing Athens & Beach Riviera Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover the very best of Athens with a 24 hour or 3 day hop-on hop-off bus pass. Athens is an incredibly ancient city, and on this double-decker bus tour you'll see all of the key sights, including the Temple of Zeus, the Acropolis & Parthenon, the National Library, the Ancient Olympic Stadium, the National Gardens and much more! Learn all about ancient Greek mythology and philosophy, thanks to the informative on-board audio commentary. Hop on and off as many times as you please within the chosen time period, getting a closer look at the Athenian history on show. This sightseeing tour provides access to up to 3 bus routes depending on the ticket chosen. And there's 2 included walking tours to take advantage of, giving you the chance to properly immerse yourself in this city's culture!
per adult from
80 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- 24 hour or 3 day hop-on hop-off bus pass depending on ticket selected
- 2 free walking/photo tours
- Access to up to 3 bus routes depending on ticket selected
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Athens Route:
Attractions on the Athens Route:
- Syntagma Square
- Benaki Museum
- National Gallery
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Melina Mercouri Monument
- Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Zeus
- Hellenic Parliament
- National Library
- National Archaeological Museum
- Omonoia, Athens
- Monastiraki Square
- Kotzia Square
Acropolis / Parthenon / National Archaeological Museum / National Gallery - Museum Alexandros Soutzos / Omonia Square / Temple of Olympian Zeus / Panathenaic Stadium / National Garden / Acropolis Museum / Kotzia Square / National Library of Greece / Syntagma Station
Operates: 8:30am - 7:00pm, every 15 minutes
Piraeus Route (Currently not operating)
Route Duration: 1 hour 20 minutesStops on the Piraeus Route (Currently not operating):
Attractions on the Piraeus Route (Currently not operating):
- University of the Panteios Library & Information Centre
- SNF Headquarters
- municipal Theatre
- Pireaus Cruise Ship Terminal "B"
- Marias Chatzikiriakou 18
- Archaeological Museum of Piraeus
- Santaroza 15
- Limin Mounikhias
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Leof. Andrea Siggrou 150
Municipal Theatre of Piraeus / Lion Gate / Archaeological Museum of Piraeus / Eugenides Planetarium
Operates: 11:15am - 5:30pm, every 30 minutes
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Athens & Piraeus routes operate all year round, excluding 17th November, 25th December and 1st January.
- Beach Riviera route operates April - October only.
- Piraeus route (not currently operating), but usually runs from 9:30am - 7:15pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 80 minutes for full loop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Athens route runs from 8:30am - 9:00pm, every 15 minutes. Duration - 90 minutes for full loop.
- Democracy & Origin of Athens walking tour runs daily at 11:00am only. Tour departs from bus stop 7 (Athens route).
- Secrets of Parthenon and Athenians walking tour runs daily at 1:15pm only. Tour departs from bus stop 7 (Athens route).
- Paper & mobile vouchers accepted for this tour.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Beach Riviera route runs from 09:35am - 17:35pm. Frequency is every 2 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.