City Sightseeing Bath Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore the beautifully historic Bath on a 24 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. With access to 37 stops across 2 routes, you'll discover all aspects of Bath, with the City Route focusing on the history and architecture of the town centre, and the Skyline Route traversing the natural beauty in the surrounding hills. On your hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour, you'll see the key sights at your own pace, including the Roman Baths, the High Street, The Royal Crescent, Holburne Museum, Great Pulteney Street, Prior Park and much more! Learn all about the incredible Roman influence on this ancient city from the double decker bus's audio tour commentary, provided in 10 languages. And experience 360 degree views of the green scenery from the open-top deck.
per adult from
45 to 50 minutes
What's included :
- 24 hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- On-board audio commentary provided in 10 languages + free headphones
- Booklet with discount coupons
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Route Duration: 50 minutesStops on the City Route:
Attractions on the City Route:
- High Street
- Grand Parade
- Manvers Street
- Corn Street
- Avon Street
- Westgate Buildings
- Queen Square
- Bath Assembly Rooms
- Brock Street
- Marlborough Buildings
- Weston Road
- Upper Bristol Road
- Comfortable Place
- Royal Avenue
- Milsom Street
- Terrace Walk
The Jane Austen Centre / No. 1 Royal Crescent / Bath Abbey / Assembly Rooms / Milsom Street / Museum of Bath Architecture / The Roman Baths / Herschel Museum of Astronomy / Henrietta Park / Holburne Museum / The Museum of Bath at Work / No. 1 Royal Crescent / Georgian Garden / Victoria Art Gallery
Operates: City Tour: 10:00am - 4:00pm, frequency every 30 minutes.
Route Duration: 45 minutesStops on the Skyline Route:
Attractions on the Skyline Route:
- Manvers Street
- Terrace Walk
- North Parade
- Great Pulteney Street
- Holburne Museum
- Beckford Road
- The Bath Spa Hotel
- Quarry Road
- Bathwick Hill
- Widcombe Hill
- Rainbow Wood Farm
- Brassknocker Hill
- Claverton Down
- Ralph Allen School
- 5 Paddock Woods
- 130 North Rd
- Prior Park Gardens
- Middle Hill Lodge
- Bath Abbey Cemetery
- Prior Park Road
Holburne Museum / Henrietta Park / Victoria Art Gallery / Museum of Bath Architecture
Operates: Skyline Tour: 11:00am - 16:00pm, every 60 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates all year round, except on 25th & 26th December.
- City Tour runs daily, from 10:00am - 4:00pm, every 30 minutes. Duration - 50 minutes for full loop.
- Skyline Tour runs daily, from 11:00am - 4:00pm, every 60 minutes. Duration - 45 minutes for full loop.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.