City Sightseeing Bergen Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover Bergen’s highlights on this fun and flexible City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour. Settle into a comfortable open-top bus and roam the city at your own pace, ticking through its highlights and getting on and off at any of the 13 stops. Put on the supplied earphones and learn about the city’s landmarks, including the UNESCO-listed Bryggen district, from the interesting onboard audio commentary, and then simply hop off and back on the bus again according to your own itinerary. Your ticket is valid for a full 24 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off for 24 hours
- On-board audio commentary available in several languages + free headphones
- Free Wi-Fi
- Heating & Air Conditioning on the tour buses
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entrance fees
Route Duration: 45 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Cruise Terminal Bergen
- Bryggen 15
- Tourist Information in Bergen
- C. Sundts gate
- Akvariet i Bergen - Det Nasjonale Akvariet
- Haugeveien 22
- The National Stage, Bergen
- Det humanistiske Fakultetssekretariat
- Festplassen - City Park
- Fishmarket in Bergen
- Torgeir Timenes Bell - Mount Floyen Funicular Station
- Fv264 3 - St Mary's Church
Bergen Aquarium / Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf / Bergenhus Fortress / Fish Market / The Norwegian Fisheries Museum / CitySightseeing Bergen / Den Nationale Scene / Festplassen
Operates: Tours operate from 9am-4pm, every 30 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates from June to September
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Frequency: 30 Minutes
- Operating Times: 9AM - 4PM
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Bus Stop 1 (Skolten Cruise Terminal). Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Most travelers can participate
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Audio
Organised by City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe