City Sightseeing Bournemouth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Discover the coastal resort town of Bournemouth with ease on a City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour!
Choose between a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket and explore the city by open-top, double-decker bus - enjoying panoramic views around every turn. See all the main sights of Bournemouth on the 90-minute narrated loop, or hop on and hop off at any of the 25 tour stops to explore the places that interest you the most. The tour will take you to the city's most popular locations, including Bournemouth Pier, Sandbanks Beach, Old Poole Town and The Triangle.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free headphones
- On-board audio commentary
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Attraction entry fee's
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Bournemouth Pier (Stand DD)
- Bournemouth Square (Stand X)
- Savoy Hotel
- Westbourne Sandwich Company - Camden Bar
- Branksome Chine
- Canford Cliffs
- Tesco Express - For Sandbanks Beach - Stop is located just down from Tesco by Kite Beach
- Sandbanks - Sandbanks Beach by the Main Car Park & Pavilion
- Panorama Road - Sandbanks Peninsula - On the main road half way between Lovo Drinks & Haven Ferry Cafe
- Tesco Express - Sandbanks Beach - Harbour Side - Stop is located opposite Tesco Express by Kite Beach
- 260 Sandbanks Rd - Harbour Side opposite Tesco
- Rockets and Rascals - Lilliput Village - by Tesco
- Park Gates - Whitecliff - Recreation Ground
- 3 Hosier's Ln - Opposite Civic Centre
- Old Orchard - Between Prosperous Street and Lagland Street
- Poole Railway Station - Platform 2 Exit Ramp, Holes Bay Road
- Park Gates - Parkstone Road, just before Parade of Shops
- Ashley Cross - Parkstone Railway Station
- 125 Penn Hill Ave - Opposite Jenkins & Sons
- The Porterhouse Bournemouth - Opposite The Porterhouse
- 26B The Triangle - The Triangle - Bournemouth Central Library
- Exeter Road (Stand LL) - Moon on the Square
- Bournemouth Pier (Stand DD) - Behind Hot Rocks
Russell-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum / The Square / Hengistbury Head Beach / City Sightseeing Bournemouth / Bournemouth Pier / Boscombe Chine Gardens / Poole Museum and Scaplen's Court Museum and Herb Garden / Poole Old Lifeboat Museum and Shop / Poole Harbour / Poole Park
Operates: Tours operate from 10am to 5pm every hour.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is seasonal and operates between 23rd May - 27th September
- From Bournemouth Pier: First tour: 10:00am, Last tour: 5:00pm, From Poole Quay: First tour: 11:00am, Last tour: 6:00pm.
- Full tour duration: 90 minutes
- Tour frequency: Every 60 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- All vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.