City Sightseeing Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Explore Dublin in your own time with a 24 or 48 hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour! You’ll discover everything this wonderful city has to offer, including the Guinness Storehouse, Ha’penny Bridge, Dublin Zoo, Christchurch Cathedral, The Irish Whiskey Museum, City Hall and many other remarkable landmarks! You’ll see all of these sights from the open-top deck, which gives you a stunning 360 degree perspective of your surroundings. Or simply hop off the double-decker bus whenever you please, to take a closer look at things. There’s also an on-board audio tour commentary provided in 8 languages, so you can engage with Dublin’s history as you cruise around. This tour has many perks, including discounted entry at the Irish Whiskey Museum and a free walking tour, making your sightseeing experience even more immersive!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours
- 10% discount at Irish Whiskey Museum
- 10% discount at Irish Day Tours
- 10% discount at Lazy Bike Tours
- Free Walking Tour - currently suspended
- With every paying adult, 2 children (aged 4-12 years old) travel for free
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Dublin City Route
Route Duration: 1 hour 45 minutesStops on the Dublin City Route:
Attractions on the Dublin City Route:
- Irish Whiskey Museum
- Dublin Castle
- Christ Church Cathedral
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- The Dublin Liberties Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Pearse Lyons Whiskey Distillery
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Parkgate Street
- Collins Barracks
- Temple Bar
- Dublin Writers Museum
- O'Connell Street Upper
- An Post, General Post Office
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- The Convention Centre Dublin
- Windmill Lane Recording Studios
- RDS Hall 1 (Main Hall)
- Simmonscourt Road
- Morehampton Road
- Leeson Street Upper
- Merrion Square South
- Merrion Street Lower
- Saint Stephen's Green
- Dawson Street
Temple Bar / Phoenix Park / Guinness Storehouse / O'Connell Street / Kilmainham Gaol Museum / Christ Church Cathedral / Dublin Zoo / Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) / Merrion Square
Operates: 11:00am - 4:00pm, every 60 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates All year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily.
- Tour runs from 11:00am - 4:00pm. Duration - 105 minutes. Frequency - every 60 minutes, however this is subject to change depending on the time of day; please check locally for the latest timetable.
- Tour begins at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of stops along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following tourist offices: 37 College Green, Dublin 2. 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Buses provide a multilingual audio tour commentary; on some services a live English guide is available.
- Walking Tour (Currently Suspended): Daily departures at 10:30am from 37 College Green
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.