City Sightseeing New Orleans Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
With a 1 day or 3 day ticket, sightseers can discover New Orleans on this thoroughly enjoyable unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour. You'll enjoy access to 18 tour stops along the route where you can experience the very best of New Orleans, including Jackson Square, the French Quarter, Canal Street, the Garden District, the Louisiana Superdome and much more! With the 1 day ticket you'll be entitled to a free walking tour of Lafayette Cemetery, and with the 3 day ticket you'll additionally get free walking tours of the French Quarter and the Garden District, so you can really get stuck in to the local way of life!
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited hop on hop off for the time period selected at check-out (1 day or 3 day)
- Live tour guide
- Lafayette Cemetery self-guided walking tour included on both 1 day and 3 day tickets.
- Discount booklet including offers on local eateries, shops, attractions etc.
- French Quarter guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
- Garden District guided walking tour included on 3 day ticket
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees/attraction tickets
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Jackson Square - Start your sightseeing journey at the wonderfully vibrant Jackson Square. This is seen as the first stop on the tour, but you can actually hop-on hop-off at any point along the route as many times as you want within your chosen time period. You'll get a real sense of the history and culture behind New Orleans at this fantastic public space as you come across architecture, statues, musicians and street performers!
- French Market Place - Next up on your unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour is the fabulous French Market. This is another chance to really get a taste of the local culture, quite literally! New Orleans is well known for its food, and here you can tuck into some Jambalaya, or even just grab some of your own ingredients from the market.
- Esplanade Avenue
- Tremé / Lafitte
- Basin St. Station
- Canal Street
- Harrah's Casino
- Central Business District
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome - For those sports fans on this double-decker bus tour, you'll get a chance to hop-off at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. The stadium is home to the New Orleans Saints, one-time Super Bowl champions. Perhaps this could be your chance to experience an American Football match!
- The National WWII Museum - Hop-off at this museum to discover the fascinating story of America's contribution to the Second World War. This attraction is recognised as the national museum for WWII in the US, and it's an unmissable fixture for those history enthusiasts on the bus!
- Magazine Street
- Garden District - From the open-top deck enjoy panoramic views of the blissful and beautiful Garden District. Here you'll discover some very impressive houses, as the area is brimming with historic mansions. Be sure to listen to the audio guide for some interesting facts as you make your way round!
- Saint Charles Avenue
- Mardi Gras World
- Warehouse & Arts District New Orleans
French Quarter / Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World / Jackson Square / Garden District / The National WWII Museum / Harrah's Casino New Orleans / Mercedes-Benz Superdome / Magazine Street / French Market / Algiers Ferry / Basin St. Station / Tour Treme' / City Sightseeing / Arts District of New Orleans
Operates: 09:30am - 15:30pm, frequency - every 30 minutes
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round
- First Tour: 9:30am, Last Tour: 5:00pm
- Full Tour Duration: 120 Minutes
- Tour Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- English Commentary Only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lafayette Cemetery self- guided tour: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm. Startin point - Bus stop 12 ( Currently not available)
- French Quarter walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting Point - Bus stop 1 ( Currently not available)
- Garden District walking tours run daily at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm. Starting point - Bus stop 12. ( Currently not available)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.