City Sightseeing Seoul Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Experience Seoul on a hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour. This historic city has become a key global player in recent times, with skyscrapers rising high into the sky, amidst a backdrop of mountains and palaces. Hop on and off the bus to your heart’s content, immersing yourself into the culture by exploring the bustling shopping scene of Myeong-dong, or having a relaxing stroll through the traditional Bukchon Hanok Village. You'll also learn fascinating facts via the on-board audio commentary, as you pass by iconic landmarks such as Gyeongbokgung Palace and N Seoul Tower. This tour gives you the chance to utilise up to 3 bus routes across the city, depending on the ticket you opt for. And there's also the prospect of adding a night tour to your itinerary, in order to see the bright lights of this remarkable city when the sun has gone down.
per adult from
60 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Access to up to 3 routes (depending on ticket selected)
- Multilingual audio tour commentary + headphones
What's excluded :
- Entry to attractions
Downtown Palace Route
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the Downtown Palace Route:
Attractions on the Downtown Palace Route:
- Gwanghwamun Gate
- Namdaemun Traditional Market, Hoehyeon Station
- The War Memorial of Korea
- National Museum of Korea Yongsan Family Park
- Namsangol Hanok Village
- Grand Ambassador Seoul - Associated with Pullman
- Shilla Hotel
- Namsan Seoul Tower
- Hyatt Hotel
- Dongdaemun Market
- Changdeokgung 1-gil
- The National Folk Museum of Korea
- Sejong Center for the Performing Arts
Deoksugung / Namdaemun Market / The War Memorial of Korea / National Museum of Korea / Myeongdong Shopping Street / Namsangol Hanok Village / N Seoul Tower / Dongdaemun Market / Changgyeonggung Palace / Changdeokgung Palace
Operates: 9:00am - 5:30pm, every 25-30 minutes.
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Gangnam-Buk Route:
Attractions on the Gangnam-Buk Route:
- Namsan Cable Car, Namsan Walkway Entrance
- Millennium Hilton Seoul
- Namsan Public Library
- Grand Hyatt Seoul
- SEBITSEOM Seoul Floating Island
- Yeouinaru Station
- Hongik Univ.
- Hongik Univ. Station
- Ewha Womans Univ. Back Gate
- Seoul Museum of History (Gyeonggyojang)
Myeongdong Shopping Street / Seoul Animation Center / Sebitseom / Hongik University Street / The Museum of Agriculture / Seoul Museum of History
Operates: 9:00am - 5:10pm, every 45-70 minutes.
Gangnam-Olympic Park Route
Route Duration: 1 hourStops on the Gangnam-Olympic Park Route:
Attractions on the Gangnam-Olympic Park Route:
- Le Méridien Seoul
- Samjung Hotel
- Seolleung and Jeongneung Royal Tombs
- Bongeunsa Temple, COEX North Gate
- SM Town Coex Artium
- Lotte World
- Lotte Tower
- Olympic Park
- Jamsil Sports Complex
- Samseong Station
- Express Bus Terminal
- Seorae Village
- Seoul Nat'l Univ. of Education (Court & Public Prosecutor's Office)
- Samsung D'light
Bongeunsa Temple / Lotte World / Olympic Park / Samsung d'light
Operates: 10:10am - 5:00pm, every 60-70 minutes
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Operational season: All year round. Note that only the Downtown Palace route operates daily, all other routes operate Tuesday - Sunday.
- Downtown Palace route: Operates from 9:00am - 5:30pm, every 25-30 minutes. Duration - 2 hours. Tour starts at Gwanghwamun bus stop.
- Gangnam-Buk route: Operates from 9:00am - 5:10pm, every 45-70 minutes. Duration - 1 hour 50 minutes. Tour starts at Gwanghwamun bus stop.
- Gangnam-Olympic Park route: Operates from 10:10am - 5:00pm, every 60-70 minutes. Duration - 1 hour 40 minutes. Tour starts at Gangnam Station stop.
- Although each route has a starting point, passengers can hop onto the tour at any stop along the route.
- Night tour: Departs at 7:30pm only. Duration - 1 hour 30 minutes. Tour starts at Gwanghwamun bus stop.
- Please note that the Night Tour is not a hop-on hop-off service. It's a panoramic tour that runs once per evening.
- Also be aware that the Night Tour does not operate on Mondays.
- Customers must bring a mobile or paper voucher for this tour.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.