City Taplejung. East Region,The Cradle of Culture.
Nepal's eastern regions, like nowhere, have clearly preserved cultural values. Whether you are traveling by car or plane, you come to Taplejung, a small town that attracts many tourists with its hospitality. It is a mountainous terrain, rich in relief, with a special surrounding color nuances, that enrich house architecture,whose inhabitants mostly are from the Limbu caste. You have the opportunity to meet wizards, shamans who will take you to the world full of magic. Also visit city schools and organize language training for pupils. The area is full of surprises - mountains, rivers, waterfalls, shrines, pilgrimage, suspension bridges, Pathivar Temple, Timbung Pokhari. Performance with dancers of the Limbu & Newar groups With a jeep or on foot you can take a one or more day trip. From here began the road to Mt.kanchanjungha Base camp. You always will be with us & we we try to make tourists satisfied. You travel solo or as group, possible orange private tours, its more interesting.
per adult from
2 to 10 days
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- We meet you in Kathmandu and give all the instructions to continue your trip. Wether you take a rental car from Kathmandu, or flight to directly to Taplejung. On your choice, you can stay for couples of days in one of the city's hotel ( we help to find for your budget), and later go by buss or plane to destination.
On your request, you (group) can continue a trip with or without guide, but in Taplejung you are obligated to have one. Anyway, we never live you alone. We provide you necessary instruction. Instruction/ tourist information - free of charge.
Departure Point :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
We can orange any other meeting place for your convenience.
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.