City Tour & Balandra Beach
Get to know the most beautiful beaches of La Paz, Balandra Beach with its incredible turquoise blue where we will take a walk to see the Balandra mushroom, and El Tecolote Beach where we will have a delicious meal. We will take a tour of the city of La Paz, visiting the historic center, cathedral, and handicrafts center.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour of the historic center of La Paz
- Visit to the Malecon of La Paz
- Visit to the house of the artisan of South California
- Visit to Balandra Beach
- Visit to El Tecolote Beach
- Lunch - Lunch at the seaside restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Playa El Tecolote (Tecolote Beach)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balandra Beach, Callejon Puerto Pichilingue 7 km, La Paz 23010 Mexico
We will visit Balandra Beach considered and qualified as one of the most beautiful in Mexico where we will hike to know the sloop fungus, cup-shaped rock created by the whims of nature, here you can swim or snorkel in a turquoise blue sea and Rest on white sand beaches.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa El Tecolote (Tecolote Beach), Km 7.5 Al Noroeaste de Pichilingue Playa El Tecolote, La Paz 23000 Mexico
We will visit El Tecolote Beach where we will eat in a restaurant by the sea (included in rate), here you can relax and enjoy a beautiful view of the sea.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Malecon, La Paz Mexico
We will walk along the Malecon of La Paz where you can take photos in the letters of La Paz, the kiosk and the beautiful sea.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: La Paz Cathedral, Revolucion de 1910 S/N, Zona Central, La Paz 23000 Mexico
We will visit the historic center of La Paz starting with the Cathedral of Our Lady of La Paz
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: CASA DEL ARTESANO SUDCALIFORNIANO, Paseo Alvaro Obregon Entre Bravo y Rosales, La Paz 23000 Mexico
We will visit the artisan's house where you can observe and acquire various types of crafts that are made in the region with materials such as cacti and desert plants such as Choya and El Palo de Arco, drinks and handicrafts such as Damiana.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at any Hotel in the city of La Paz in the downtown area, boardwalk and road to PlayasPorts
- La Paz
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Your reservation Vaucher can be carried digitally on your cell phone, it is not necessary to print it on paper.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.