City Tour + Fort Bulnes
If you visit Punta Arenas you can not miss this tour that will take you to the beginning of the history of these distant lands, their discovery, the settlement of the Chilean people and the beautiful landscapes that surround us
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Parque del Estrecho de Magallanes
- Entry/Admission - Nao Victoria Museo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque del Estrecho de Magallanes, Ruta Y-621, s/n 52 Km South From Punta Arenas, Punta Arenas 6200000 Chile
Located 52 km south of the city of Punta Arenas, it is a private park with 250 hectares where you can find two two national historical monuments and archaeological sites that show human presence thousands of years ago.
On this visit you will enjoy a private tour with your guide both in the Strait Museum and on the site of Fuerte Bulnes.
You can also enjoy a wonderful walk along the trails that are inside the park
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nao Victoria Museo, km 7,5 norte sitio 2A,, Punta Arenas Chile
Interactive museum that has 4 exact replicas of 4 boats very important for the discovery of these distant lands. You will be able to see closely how life was in the sea of these reckless men who embarked without knowing if they would return alive.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Mirador Cerro De La Cruz, Punta Arenas Chile
One of the most spectacular views of Punta Arenas is right here. The ideal place to take pictures and enjoy the panoramic view that this place offers us.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Munoz Gamero, Punta Arenas Chile
The square is one of the most important places in each city you visit and this is no exception. In this place we will go down to explore its surroundings and the main monument that is in the central part of the square, which is full of stories and myths.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Secreto de la Patagonia, Capitán Ignacio Carrera Pinto 245 Avenida Bulnes - 5 norte, Km 3, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Regional products store where we can taste regional chocolates, you can also buy some souvenir of your time in this beautiful city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will wait for you in the passenger lounge with a sign with your name.Ports
- Muelle Prat, Av. Costanera del Estrecho de Magallanes 1398, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
- Muelle de los Santos Mardones, Los Mártires, Punta Arenas, Magallanes y la Antártica Chilena, Chile
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.