A city trip is something that will surely attract you attention. The city trip has a task to show you Banja Luka in a different way. The trip starts from the city beach, from where we drive to the Banj Brdo (hill and picnic area) excursion, and after the tour, we again descend on the Vrbas River to the hot water springs where there are open bathing spas.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Restoran Vrbas, Banja Luka.
- Private transportation
- Boating on Vrbas with Dajak
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vrbas River, Banja Luka Bosnia and Herzegovina
Most visited city beach - Abacija - just one kilometer away from the city center.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Banj Brdo, Banja Luka Bosnia and Herzegovina
Banj brdo: Banj brdo is a tourist resort in Banja Luka, from which you can see the entire city. This resort is rich in forests, walking paths and mountain biking, natural water sources for drinks as well as well-arranged recreation and leisure places. At the top of this hill (431 m above sea level) is the Monument to the Fallen Soliders Krajisnici, fighters against fascism. The monument is the work of Antun Augustinčić, one of the greatest Yugoslav sculptors. The hill top is about 5 kilometers from the city center and offers a magnificent view of the whole city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tvrdava Kastel, Banja Luka 78000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Fortress Kastel is located in Banja Luka and it is the oldest historical monument in this city. It was built on the left bank of Vrbas, between today's City Bridge and the crossing of the river Crkvena. In the past, Kastel was a strong military fortification and protected the Vrbas basin from enemy raids, primarily from the north. The fortress is surrounded by thick stone walls on all sides, where loopholes and observation posts are built. In the area of the fortress itself, a lot of archaeological traces have been found, from ancient times, through Slavic settlement to newer cultures. In Kastel, there is a Roman sarcophagus found in Šargovac, a Roman milestone from the former Salona-Servitium road. Today, at the site of the battle, many cultural events are held. There are numerous concerts and festivals held in the fortress, and some of them have become part of the manifestation tourism such as Demo fest and Fresh Wave.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from within the 5 kilometers of city center.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.