Whether you're a Pro or Rookie, this is an experience you've got to try out. Starting things off at our Tourist HQ, Pointe Seraphine, we invite you to view some of our most popular city attractions and monuments. Bargain for that perfect souvenir at our Central Market or Fascinate yourself with the architecture of our Minor Basilica.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duty Free Pointe Seraphine, Pointe Seraphine, Castries St. Lucia
Tour guides and riders will assemble for a short briefing, obtain gear etc. First there is a history of the Pointe serpahine port along and the tour rides out into the main street along the water. The ride immediately become interesting as you take the views of some of the old historic buildings, see the local fisherman and taxi workers.
Stop At: St. Lucia, St. Lucia
Along the ride is our Serenity Park, our harbor leading to our Marketplace. The ride will pause to allow you to walk through, get lost taking in all the aromas and tastes of local foods, oils, crafts and so much more. As the ride continues, we approach the beautiful Minor Basicilia, sitting ever so gracefully in the city's capital. A short distance away we venture to the Derek Walcott square named after our very own Nobel Laureate prize winner. The entire square centre is filled with relics and sites speaking of our French and British history. Feel free to laze, mingle, and take in the warm rays of sunshine. One of the final stops in the Castries capital is the La Place Carenage Duty Free Shopping centre.
Stop At: Vigie Beach, Peninsula Road St. Lucia
The tour surely would not be complete without some sea and sand; the ride pauses at the Vigie Beach stretch. The ride begins again as we head back to our starting point.
Departure Point :Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :10 a.m
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.