City tour; afternoon in Montreal
Have a fulfilling tour of Montreal that fits your schedule !
In this afternoon tour you get to see Westmount, visit St. Joseph’s Oratory and Mont Royal park. You will also visit Le Plateau Mont Royal, one of the most attractive neighborhoods in the city. We shall also visit Downtown, Old Montreal and the Old Port and waterfront.
Your tour will take you in a drive through the upscale neighborhoods of Westmount and then you shall visit the largest Basilica in Canada, the famous St. Joseph’s Oratory. Next will be a drive to Mont Royal where you will get to walk in the city's most well known park and breathtaking views. The tour will take you then to Le Plateau Mont Royal, where you can appreciate it's architecture and lifestyle. Downtown will come next before concluding the tour by visiting Old Montreal and the Old Port area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from downtown hotels
- Commented driving tour by an accredited tour guide
- Small size group (12 max) in comfortable vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- St Joseph's Oratory entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Westmount, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Drive through Westmount residential area and appreciate its impressive mansions
Stop At: Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, 3800 Queen Mary Road, Montreal, Quebec H3V 1H6 Canada
Visit of the largest basilica in Canada founded by Saint Brother André in 1904. With the 2nd largest dome in the Christian world, the St Joseph's Oratory dominate the western parts of the Montreal island offering a magnificent view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Royal Park, 1260 Remembrance Road, Montreal, Quebec H3H 1A2 Canada
Drive through Mount Royal and go for a short walk in the park that takes you to the most impressive view of downtown and the Saint Lawrence River.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Le Plateau Mont-Royal, Le Plateau Mont-Royal, Montreal, Quebec
Visit one of the most vibrant neighborhood of the city. See it beautiful Victorian architecture and magnificent street art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centre-Ville (Downtown), Centre-Ville (Downtown), Montreal, Quebec
Discover downtown Montreal the hub of business, shopping and culture
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal), Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal), Montreal, Quebec
Visit Old Montreal; see rue Notre Dame and Place d'Armes, La place Royal and Old port. Drive by Place Jacques Cartier and Marché Bonsecours with photo-stops.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Norman Bethune Square, Place Norman-Bethune, Montréal, QC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
A complimentary pick up from hotels in Downtown Montreal can be arranged. Kindly meet the tour guide at hotel entrance. In case the guide didn't recognized you, your provided cellphone will be contacted Ports
- Old Port of Montreal, 333 Rue de la Commune O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2E2, Canada
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :Place d'Armes, Montréal, QC H2Y, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- COVID-19 temporary prevention measures: At N-tours we are taking all necessary precautions to provide our guests safe tours and enjoyable experiences. Our vehicles are cleaned more frequently, especially client high frequency touch points. The total number of participant on our tours has been reduced. Seating capacity in our vehicles is reduced. Wearing a face mask is mandatory in the vehicle and in closed spaces during visits for our guides/drivers and all participants, if a guest doesn't have a mask, we shall be happy to offer one. Wearing gloves is highly recommended inside the vehicle. Our guides/drivers who have tested for COVID19 and are positive or still waiting for their results, show COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently traveled abroad will not be allowed to do any tours. Some activities/visits might not be doable due to 3rd party temporary closure.
- In case of special events or roads closure tour/attractions could be modified without prior notice.
- Smoking, e-cigarettes and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle
- Clients will be asked if they are sick, showing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested for COVID-19 and still waiting for the result or are positive, have been in contact with someone who is, in the last 14 days or have been travelling abroad or entered Canada from abroad for less than 14 days. If guests answer yes to any of these questions, they will not be able to take part in the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guides & Clients will be asked if they are sick, showing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested and still waiting for the result or are positive, have been in contact with someone who is, in the last 14 days or have been travelling abroad / entered Canada less than 14 days. If yes, they can't join the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.