City Tour and Village Walk in Jaipur
The pink city or also known known as walled city is also to be remembered as one of the planned city of ancient times. The markets, streets and houses of olden days were built in Indian Vedic Planning, which is obvious to see in the old part of the city- that is pink city. The best way to explore the city is by walk and the neighbouring villages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One lunch during village walk.
- Jeep ride at Amber Fort.
- Guided tour of Jaipur.
- Guided village walk in Jaipur.
- Point to point pick up & drop by Air Conditioned Vehicle from Delhi city.
- Packaged drinking water bottle on board in the vehicle.
- All Applicable taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Any personal expenses such as Telephone Calls, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Today morning at around 8AM you will be picked up from your prescribed location in Jaipur and then proceed for an excursion trip to Amber Fort. Here at Amber, you will ascend till the gates of majestic fort by walk or enjoy a jeep ride uphill and climb down by foot. The fort displays a beautiful mix of Mughal and Rajput styles of architecture.
Later enjoy village tour as follows.
Just 90 KM from Jaipur, Rusirani village reflects real Rajasthan at the core of nature that is located at fantastic location on hills. This is far from the city and keeps you away from the pollution and noise of the city. So come to enjoy the joyful and worthy blend of natural beauty and know more about the villages of Rajasthan. One can also enjoy the local market and buy incredible handicrafts and hand made things in incredible cheap price. The marketers are good and well natured and offer you a unique collection of local art work here.
This morning you are picked from the hotel and transferred to Rusirani Village, an amazing place to experience the Rajasthani village, villagers, there lifestyle, traditions and culture. This village is located at a peaceful location, away from the noise and pollution of the city.
Arrive Rusirani Village, Placed on a hillock far from the city environments, this is the ideal site to experience the rural life of a typical Rajasthani village where people are still living about 1000+ years late than city life. They have no proper connectivity of road, transportation, communication. Even they have no electricity. The main draw of Rusirani village is its people, who are very friendly. The life here is full of verve, colour and traditional culture. Villagers like to host tourists like their guest. They cook authentic & hygienic local food for tourists. You will be invited by villagers to join in cooking, eating, singing and dancing activities like family members. One may be able to taste a hookah (is a single or multi-stemmed instrument for vaporizing and smoking flavored tobacco called shisha) with homemade tobacco. Villagers are very interactive and will participate in discussions, and share their experiences with tourists. You can visit the local market, which has a unique collection of artworks for taking back some mementoes.
In evening you will be given drop at desired location in the city.
Henceforth our services conclude with sweet memories.
Departure Point :Jaipur
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Group discount is available
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.