City Tour Arequipa & Santa Catalina Monastery
We invite you to discover the beautiful town of Arequipa, with the SIGHTSEEING TOUR & SANTA CATALINA MONASTERY tour. Stroll through the old 'forbidden city' of Santa Catalina, meet the Jesuit church and enjoy the majestic views of the Misti volcano. Do not miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportations to and from your Arequipa hotel
- Professional guide
- Ticket entrance to Monastery of Santa Catalina
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas
- Entry/Admission - Monasterio de Santa Catalina
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas, Arequipa Peru
Your journey begins with the transfer from the hotel to the center Arequipa city, in the colonial district of San Lazaro, place where the city has been founded. Then, we will visit the Main Square, one of the most beautiful in Peru, and neighbor of the imposing Arequipa cathedral built in the seventeenth century and completely rebuilt after several earthquakes. We will see the Cathedral and the Church Compañía de Jesús (1590), considered a classic example of the local baroque architecture that keeps inside a sample exceptional paintings and murals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monasterio de Santa Catalina, Santa Catalina 301, Arequipa Peru
From there will move to the Monastery of Santa Catalina, an authentic medieval cloister built in 1579 that is still in use to this day. Then, we will visit Yanahuara and Carmen Alto districts to have a Panoramic view of the countryside, without a doubt a fantastic image.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available to centrally located Downtown Arequipa hotels
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The Santa Catalina Convent closes Good Friday, Christmas and New Year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.