City Tour Asunción
Our City Tour brings you the history of Paraguay´s Capital and its main sites close. You will learn about the foundation in 1537, the Independence in 1811, heyday under President López and today´s situation. Asunción is one of the oldest cities in South America, for this reason it is known as "the Mother of Cities". From here the colonial expeditions departed to found other cities.
Furthermore, you visit the Casa de la Independencia, the Cathedral, the National Pantheon and a panoramic view from the Mercado Pettirossi (typical South American Market)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Cruise not included
- The City Tour starts with the old down town. You will visit the house where the Independence got pro-claimed, called Casa de la Independencia. Furthermore, you will visit the Cathedral as well as the train Station (not in function), which is one of the oldest in entire South America. After that you will visit the national Panteón. Later on you will also have the chance to try one of the typical Paraguayan dishes, the delicious empanadas in one of the most famous restaurants in Asunción, called Lido Bar. The tour follows with a drive through the market Mercado 4, which its typical South American atmosphere. At the end, you visit the modern quarters of Asunción, with the newest Shopping Centers, biggest Office buildings and luxury residential areas.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in Asunción
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.