City Tour at Night in Buenos Aires + Boat Navigation
This tour begins by sailing on the Río de la Plata, enjoying a wonderful sunset with a unique view, accompanied by delicious drinks
You will be able to observe the interior of the Port of Buenos Aires with all its activity, the Argentine Yacht Club, the old Hotel of the Immigrants and the Cruise Terminal.
Then we will take you on a walk through the Obelisk, Avenida de Mayo, Plaza de Mayo, Palermo Soho and many more places in the light of the moon and the night lights.
In addition, you can try the best craft beer in Rabieta, meet the Brew House where you can make and discover the famous Palermo Racecourse.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free bar of alcoholic and non-alcoholic national drinks during navigation
- Tasting of 2 empanadas and glass of wine or beer in Revire
- Tasting of 3 different styles of the Tantrum Beer + table of questions and cold cuts
- Return to the hotels
- Entry/Admission - Avenida de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Rabieta
- Entry/Admission - Rio de la Plata
What's excluded :
- Pickup from Hotels
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puerto Madero, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Stops at Puerto Madero.
Stop At: Avenida de Mayo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Stops at Avenida de Mayo.
Stop At: Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Stops at Palermo.
Stop At: Rabieta, Av. del Libertador 3949, C1426 CABA, Argentina
Stops at Rabieta.
Stop At: Rio de la Plata, Buenos Aires Argentina
Stops at Rio de la Plata.
Departure Point :Cecilia Grierson 400, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.