City Tour Barranquilla
Discover the capital of the Caribbean and understand why it is considered to be “ the happy city ”. Join us
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Caribe
- Entry/Admission - Carnaval de Barranquilla
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Prado, Barranquilla Colombia
In the historic El Prado neighborhood you will visit the church
of the Immaculate Conception and appreciate some of the beautiful republican mansions,(symbols of the economic boom caused by the steam navigation on the Magdalena River in the
early twentieth century).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo del Caribe, Calle 36 #46-66 Centro Historico, Parque Cultural del Caribe, Barranquilla 080000 Colombia
the Caribbean Museum is undoubtedly the best example of the great ethnic and cultural variety of the Caribbean.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carnaval de Barranquilla, Barranquilla Colombia
We will visit the Carnival Museum in the traditional Barrio Abajo where you can learn about the biggest party in Colombia, the Barranquilla Carnival.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.