City Tour Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo
ALEX GARCIA I´ve lived in LOS CABOS for 18 years. I`ve been in the tour/transportation business for 25 years. I went back to school 12 years ago to recieve my certified tour license.
I speak fluent english and have extensive knowledge of the history of mexico and the entire baja península. I`m fully insured and dedicated to my clients needs. I`m very affordable, and always see my clients happy faces at the end of my tours.
I believe in giving my “BEST” to my clients and whether you´re a small group or a large group you will always recieve the best of me.
Feel free to read my reviews on Trip Advisor and you can also follow me on Facebook.
Hope to see you in my ” beautiful cabo” soon.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 45 min in a glass boattom Boat tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
First we will start the Day with a very nice sightseeing tour for 30 minutes in a very safe and comfortable Glass Bottom boat to see the icon of Los Cabos at land`s end, The world-famous Arch. On the way, you will see a lot of different rock formations such as Pelican`s rock, Scooby Doo, Porky Pig, etc, and a lot of fish.
After the Glass Bottom tour, I will take you to the main attractions in the two towns in Los Cabos. The first stop will be at the breathtaking viewpoint “Finisterra” where you will be able to see on one side of the Baja Peninsula the Pacific Ocean and in the other side the Sea of Cortes or The Gulf of California”. Cabo San Lucas is “The party town, here we will be visiting the world-famous bars: “Cabo Wabo”, “The Giggling Marlin”, “El Squid Roe” and more.
Stop At: San Jose del Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Baja California
Next I will take you to the glass blowing factory; a place to see and enjoy the art and work of the handicraft masters, making amazing things of glass, made with their own hands all by “The Mexican technology”.
Next, we will hit the road on the panoramic scenic highway, enjoying the view of the best hotels and golf courses that Cabo has. Finally, we’ll arrive in the traditional town, San Jose del Cabo, world-famous place not just because it’s a very welcoming, charming, and sleepy town, but also because here is located the very old Mission founded in 1773 by the Jesuit Padre Tamaral. After visiting the old Mission, “shopping time”, free time to look around in the heart of San Jose del Cabo, and if you really like tequila, time for free tasting, a lot of them: almond, caramel, chocolate, coffee, silver, smooth and aged tequila.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
En este tour se recojen a los pasajeros en los diferentes hoteles del area.Airports
- Los Cabos Airport, Mexico
- Los Cabos International Airport, Carr. Transpeninsular Km 43.5, 23420 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.