City Tour cusco and archaeological sites
• Daily departures from our hotel
• Hours: 13:00 pm to 18:00 pm
• Pick up from Hotel for Private Groups
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation (tourist bus)
- English-speaking Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Cathedral and to Qoricancha (s/.45 soles)
- Tourist Ticket for archeological sites outside the city. (btg 130 soles)
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
After a brief rest at the hotel, we will pick you up at 12:50 hrs and will take a bus to start the visit of the city of Cusco.
The first stop we will do will be in the Main Square of Cusco or also known as Plaza de Armas, where we will visit the Cathedral which corresponds to one of the most beautiful and imposing buildings of Peru and Latin America.
Continuing with the tour we will move to the Temple of Koricancha or Temple of the Sun, where we can appreciate the very fine work that the Incas performed on the stone. Then we will take our bus to leave the city of Cusco and visit the archaeological site Sacsayhuaman, where every year in June, the Sun Festival ‘Inti Raymi’ is held, in the Winter Solstice in the Hemisphere. It has a strategic location that offers a complete view of Cusco City to visitors. We will also appreciate the Archaeological Centers of Qenqo, Tambomachay and Pucapucara. Returning to the City of Cusco approximately at 18:30 hrs.
*Note: The visit to the Chatedral is optional, if you do not want to visit it please let us know in the reservation.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
the pick up is the hotel
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tourist ticket (not included in price)
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream (factor 35 recommended)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Camera and films
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.