City Tour Granada & Isletas
Nicaragua Escapade is a Nicaraguan owned company that provides private guided tours where you will have a 100% local experience.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Entry/Admission - Centro Cultural Antiguo Convento San Francisco
- Entry/Admission - Las Isletas
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de La Merced, Calle Real Xalteva Barrio Xalteva, Granada Nicaragua
Here we will visit the bell tower of this church that dates back to 1534, from here you will have an amzing view of the city and its surroundings.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centro Cultural Antiguo Convento San Francisco, De Catedral 1 c. al Norte, 1 c. al Este, Granada Nicaragua
Pre-Columbian museum with an amazing collection of arts coming from different parts of the country and the amazing collection of statues mae by the indigenous people of the region.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Las Isletas, Nicaragua
A group of volcanic islands, created by the explosion of the Mombacho Volcano thousands of years ago. Amzing place to enjoy the nature and birdwatching.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Nicaragua Escapade, Calle Guzman Hotel Con Corazon 1/2 C. N, Granada 505 Nicaragua
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Clients can be picked up whereever they are staying like Hotels, Vacations Rentals, Hostals.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.