City Tour Guayaquil
Traveling along the main streets and avenues of the city, you'll see all of Guayaquil's highlights on this 3-hour tour.
There are two schedules, in the morning and in the afternoon, if you choose the morning tour you may have the option to continue your day with a tour of Historic Park.
The City Tour operates at 08:30 a.m and the Historic Park operates at 2:00 p.m
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon 2000, Sargento Vargas #116 y Av. Olmedo, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
It's a project of urban regeneration of the old Malecón Simón Bolívar, of 2.5 km of extension where you can enjoy the great monuments of the history of Guayaquil, such as the Hemiciclo de la Rotonda, museums, gardens and fountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Seminario, Avenida Chimborazo y calle Clemente Ballen, Guayaquil 090150 Ecuador
Also known as Parque Bolívar or Parque de las Iguanas is a small and traditional public urban park located in the Rocafuerte sector in the center of the city of Guayaquil.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Las Penas, Guayaquil Ecuador
It's an emblematic neighborhood of Guayaquil, was declared as Cultural Heritage in 1982, for being the most representative architectural urban set of the beginning of the century. Its natural environment is the Cerro Santa Ana ideal for a panoramic view and the Guayas River.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Grand Hotel Guayaquil, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, 1615 Boyaca entre, Diez de Agosto &, Guayaquil 090307, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the following Guayaquil hotels: Sheraton, Oro Verde, Hilton Colón, Marriot, Wyndham Garden, Palace, Grand Hotel Guayaquil, Continental, City Plaza, Wyndham.If you are not staying at these hotels, your pick up will be at Grand Hotel Guayaquil (Boyaca 1615 and Clemente Ballen) Dates: Daily - 08h30 / 15h00
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.