City Tour In Addis Ababa-Day Trip
This tour is unique in allowing the guests to improvise it based on their interest and time. The tour will involve some combinations of Historical, cultural and natural attractions. Apart from the touristic spots, we will show our guests the best and realistic parts of Addis Ababa. It will be full of activities that interests the guests, keeping the major sights in mind. The museums, the church, the Entoto Mountain view plus some Coffee tasting program will give our guests a balanced impressions of Addis Ababa. The tour of Addis Ababa with Aspire Ethiopia Tours will definitely be a day to remember for every guests.
per adult from
12 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Ethiopia
- Entry/Admission - Mount Entoto
- Entry/Admission - Addis Mercato
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Cathedral
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Ethiopia, King George VI Street, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
This is a great introduction to the history, culture and people of Ethiopia. It houses different collections like antiquities, crafts, contemporary paintings, archaeological findings from different parts of the nation and exhibit it to the public. This is also where the famous and oldest (3.2M Years old) known human skeleton (fossil)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Entoto, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
The highest point around Addis Ababa has the perfect look-out place of Addis. Drive up to the Mountain covered by the eucalyptus, Junipers, 'hygienica Abysinica' and many more other types of trees. It is a peaceful and enjoyable landscape over-looking Addis Ababa. It is quite a drive but worth going.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Addis Mercato, Kenya St Addis Ketema, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
"Merkato indigino" - Market for local poeple, is famously known to be the largest open-air market in Africa. The market is full of action and movement where you will like the only person not working. We will take deep into the typical spots where the realistic lifestyle of the people is visible. You will also visit the Spices zone, the amazing recycling area, the incense market and many other places you would want to visit particularly. It is surely the place you want to be.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. George's Cathedral, Piazza, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
This octagonal shaped Cathedral is situated at the heart of Addis Ababa and was built to honour St. George for his priceless support during the first Ethio-italian wat ' Battle of Adwa'. The interior is beautifully painted. This is the coronation place of King Hailesillasie I. There is small museum with ancient collection of books, crosses and other church treasures. It gives clear idea of the Ethiopian orthodox Christianity faith.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.