City tour in Bishkek. Walk in one of post-soviet city. Kyrgyzstan.
We prepared unique tour program in which you can speak with local and by walking around Bishkek city, you can see Bishkek through eyes of local guide that knows a lot about history and can correlate past and future. And also you have a chance to walk to special places of post soviet city and visit places where is still left some soviet feelings.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Victory Square
- Entry/Admission - Osh Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Ala-Too Square
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victory Square, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
Our guide are going to meet you at 09:00 at Victory square and tell you about history of Victory Square.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Bishkek, Bishkek
After we are going to walk through Derjinskyi Park and go to train station in Bishkek that is also part of memory about soviet time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Osh Bazaar, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
After visiting Ala - Too square, we are going to see colorful Osh bazar.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ala-Too Square, Bishkek Kyrgyzstan
After Victory square you are going to walk through Oak Park and visit Ala-Too Square.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sultan Ibraimov Street, Sultan Ibraimov St, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :237 Toktogul Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.