City Tour in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Route along the main streets and avenues of the city we will visit the Seminario Park, The Guayaquil embankment (Malecón 2000), La Rotonda with the statues of Bolivar and San Martin. We will then visit the colonial district of Las Peñas, where we can admire the magnificent wooden architecture where many houses are art galleries and art work themselves. We will have an amazing panoramic view of Guayaquil and the Guayas River from the Santa Ana Fort .
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English & Spanish)
- Group Tour
- Pickup:Grand Hotel Guayaquil-Continental-City Plaza-Palace-Wyndham Garden-Hilton Columbos-Wyndham
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- If you are not in any of the Hotels mentioned above, we will arrange a meeting point
Route Duration: 3 hoursStops on the Guayaquil, Ecuador:
Attractions on the Guayaquil, Ecuador:
Parque Historico Guayaquil
Operates: Pickup time around 8.30am
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.