City Tour of Huatulco and La Crucecita
Sample Oaxacan favorites during an afternoon exploration of Huatulco! This 3-hour city sightseeing tour with an expert guide takes you to the main square of La Crucecita, where you’ll discover the beautiful Church of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Then visit a unique local shop, where snack tastings and a shot of mescal await. Visit a weaver’s workshop and find fun souvenirs at this boutique in the heart of Huatulco! Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drinks and water
- Local guide
- Food tastings
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huatulco, Huatulco, Southern Mexico
You’ll visit La Bocana, where you’ll admire the beauty of this open sea beach and the union with Copalita River. Next, we’ll visit some viewpoints such as the ones in Tangolunda, Santa Cruz and
At the Lighthouse you’ll enjoy an impressive view of the sea, and you’ll appreciate the loud roar done by the acoustic effect done by “La Bufadora”, located on this viewpoint.
We’ll visit the town of “La Crucecita” to take a walk on the main square and discover the beauty and history of the Main Church. Besides, you’ll get tastings of delicious Oaxacan dishes, like quesillo (cheese), chapulines (grasshoppers), chocolate, negro, rojo and coloradito moles, and a small sample of mezcal with the salt of agave warm.
To end this tour, we’ll get to the weaving ma- chines, where you’ll get to see the process of weaving on these amazing machines.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Downtown areaReconfirm your pick up time 24 hrs in advance the starting time.Cellphone (+52) 9991854478Office 01 (958) 587 2878 & 5552074300Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure Time :4:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.