City Tour of Mendoza with Cerro de la Gloria
Enjoy a half day tour in Mendoza as one of the most important city in Argentina. You will visit Plaza San Martin also known as Parque General San Martin, which is a park located in the city of Mendoza, Argentina. And you will learn more about Cerro de la Gloria also known as Glory Hill, where it features the huge memorial monument to the Army of the Andes at the top.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or port pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Mendoza is one of the most important cities in Argentina, gate to the wine country and a beautiful oasis in the middle of the arid territory.
This excursion will allows us to know Mendoza city, one of the most beautiful city of Argentina. We will visit the old city, where Mendoza was born, and then we will stop in Alameda, the downtown, the Civic Center, General San Martin Park and see Cerro de la Gloria hill, Mundialista Stadium and Frank Romero Day amphitheater, which is the central stage of Vintage national festival.
Departure time: pick up starts at 09.00 hs
Duration: half day / validity all the year
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.