City Tour Petropolis - Rio de Janeiro
Visiting the city of Petrópolis is a great opportunity to get in touch with the Brazilian history of the 19th century.
This charming and imperial city, recognized for accumulating a trunk of enriching status.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Extra rates
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro Historico de Petropolis, Rua do Imperador, Petropolis, State of Rio de Janeiro 25620-900 Brazil
The Brazilian imperial history told through a city with its architecture, urban planning, monuments, Neogothic cathedral with the imperial mausoleum and palaces, as well as the Imperial Museum with all the historical collection of Brazilian royalty. Also visit the Santos Dumont House, the Flower Clock and the Chocolate Factory, besides being delicious, there will be wonderful photos.
The tour consists of boarding at the hotels of Barra da Tijuca, Center and South Zone, transfer by the Serra dos Órgãos to the city Petrópolis, visits to the Imperial Museum, the Neogothic Cathedral and the Imperial Mausoleum, the Quitandinha Palace, Cristal, Casa Santos Dumont, Flower Clock and the Chocolate Factory and return to the hotel. The tour offers a stop for lunch in the city center, not included in the rate.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.