City tour - San José
We made a tour taking into account the past and the present in San Jose. We know the artistic part, including its most recognized spaces in this area, the culture, history and architecture of the city. The tour will show you the most beautiful areas of San José.
The tour describes the past and the present of San José, in order to know it´s actual life. You get to know from art, culture, history and architecture of the city. The tour shows you the most beautiful areas in San José.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de la Democracie, Av. 2, San Jose Costa Rica
Statue, front of the National Museum, stone sphere,
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Jade Museum, Central Av Street 13 and 13 bis, San Jose 10106 Costa Rica
Jade pieces, natural - artistic creations,
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Teatro Nacional Costa Rica, Second Ave. and Fifth St., San Jose Costa Rica
Know about the history, architecture style, artistry, paintings and sculptures
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Parque Nacional, Avenida 3. Calles 15 y, 19, El Carmen, San José, Costa Rica
Return Detail :National Theatre of Costa Rica, Teatro Nacional de Costa Rica, 1, Catedral, San José, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.