City tour San Miguel Allende
Get to know the best of San Miguel de Allende through a tour of its cobblestone and colorful streets that will take you to discover beautiful buildings, such as The Allende Institute, The Ignacio Ramírez “El Nigromante” Cultural Center, The Angela Peralta Theater, Ignacio House Allende, Palace of the Mayorazgo de la Canal and majestic churches such as La Purísima Concepción, The Temple of San Francisco de Asís, The Oratory of San Felipe Neri, among others,
which adorn warm squares and beautiful gardens. This beautiful city formerly called Villa de San Miguel el Grande, preserves a magic that takes us back to an ostentatious past, founded in 1542 has witnessed and participated in great events that have decided the course of the history of Mexico, land of great heroes, thinkers, artists and dreamers, has managed to pass into the present century with its Otomi and Chichimec roots that enrich everyday life, and fill its festivals, festivals and traditions with mysticism.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ground transportation
- Professional guide
- Visit to the mentioned places
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Nothing not previously specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ignacio Allende House (Casa de Ignacio Allende), San Miguel de Allende Mexico
Get to know the house of one of the heroes of Mexico's independence, this is where the Mexican leader was born and grew up.
Pass By: Teatro Angela Peralta, Calle Mesones 82 Centro Historico, San Miguel de Allende 37700 Mexico
Admire this classic building, where concerts, plays and dance are presented.
Stop At: San Miguel de Allende, San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Get to know the best of San Miguel de Allende through a tour of its cobblestone and colorful streets that will take you to discover beautiful buildings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Zona Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located in the center of San Miguel de Allende
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.