City tour through Historical and Gastronomic Pasto
Live the city of Pasto by the hand of guides born and raised in the city where they will tell you facts, anecdotes, data and all your doubts about one of the cities with the most stories in Colombia and while you discover the charms of the streets, balconies , squares, churches, museums among other curiosities of the city we are tasting different typical foods unique in Colombia on the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical lunch with several typical dishes of the region
- Snacks - typical foods of Nariño
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Route Duration: 4 hoursStops on the Grass:
Attractions on the Grass:
- Casona Hotel - We visit the main tourist places in the historic center of Pasto
- el colorado - Here we end our tour to have lunch several typical dishes
Casa Museo Taminango / Plaza de Narino / Templo de Cristo Rey / Iglesia de San Juan Bautista / Bombona
Operates: Departure every Friday from Nariño Square or the hotel (central and northern Pasto area) at 9AM
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.