City Tour with Cashew Tree + Elbow Beach by Marazul Receptivo
We started the tour with the beautiful look of the urban beaches, we made a brief stop at the sign “Amo Natal” for photos, we passed the neighborhoods of Santos Reis, Rocas, Ribeira, Cidade Alta (first neighborhoods of the city of Natal), we know the historic center with panoramic view of Alberto Maranhão Theater, City Hall, Palace of Culture, Captaincy of Arts, House of Cascudo Chamber, Solar Bela Vista, buildings that are part of the cultural corridor. We stopped at the Tourism Center, a historic building in neoclassical style that in the past served as the presidio of the city and today works as a craft center. We pass the Arena das Dunas (optional entrance), built to host the 2014 World Cup games and then follow the Sun Route to visit the Museum of Hell's Barrier Rocket Launching Center, the World's Largest Cashew Tree (separate entrance). ) and we finished the tour in Cotovelo beach with sea bath.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- RN Tourism Guide
- Passenger insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ponta Negra Beach
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Cajueiro Entrance, R $ 8,00 per person
- Entry/Admission - Arena das Dunas
- Entry/Admission - Cajueiro de Pirangi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponta Negra Beach, Calcadao de Ponta Negra, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59090-210 Brazil
Daily departure in the morning starting around 8 o'clock. Road map elaborated to know the main tourist and historical sights of the city with comfort and security. We go through the urban beaches and historic center where we have the panoramic view of the Theater, City Hall and several historical buildings of the city, stop to visit the tourist center neoclassical building that once functioned as a presidio and today is a handicraft center, then stop in the Barrier of the Hell the base of rocket launching and the biggest Cajueiro of the World (entrance aside). Stop for bath and lunch (the part) on the elbow beach.
Hours: 08 to 15h on average (departure and arrival back to hotel)
EXITS Daily departures
Departure point: Transportation to and from the client's hotel in the regions of Ponta Negra, Via Costeira and Praia do Meio. If you are not staying in this perimeter we mark the exit of our store located in Ponta Negra.
The vehicle used depends on the amount of people reserved for the day, it can be by van, micro bus or bus.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
RN Tourism Guide
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED (Outsourced Services / Values are subject to change according to the period)
Food and drinks.
Cajueiro Entrance, R $ 8,00 per person
Wear light clothing, swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, cap.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Arena das Dunas, Avenida Prudente de Morais 5121, Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59064-625 Brazil
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cajueiro de Pirangi, Av. S. Sebastiao, s/n, Pirangi do Norte, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59161-250 Brazil
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cotovelo Beach, Parnamirim, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59120-620 Brazil
Sea bathing stop
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The passenger must be ready 10 minutes before the scheduled time;If there is a delay due to services for more than 10 minutes, you should contact our company at (84) 3219-2221 / (84) 3219-6480 / (84) 99987-8675 / (84) 99608-8000 ( PLANTON).Absence from the hotel reception as scheduled may result in a no-show (no show without refund);
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.