City Tour with Photography Tips
This is a non-instructional whistle stop photography tour that is geared towards both Tourists and Londoners alike. We have three routes to chose from 6 evenings a week. Routes run back to back so you have the option of taking 3 route during one evening. Each route will visit a 5 top locations.
Please note the lighting conditions in the UK change throughout the year. All spring, summer and Autumn tours are daylight, Sunset or low lighting conditions. All winter tours from Nov to Mar are night photography tours.
Most cameras (compact, bridge, smartphone, DLSRs and mirror-less) are suitable for the tour day lighting conditions. However some Smartphones do not do so well in night photography. You will require a tripods during low light (night photography) tours during the winter if you want to take the the very best shots from this photographic experience.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Night photography tour
What's excluded :
- No Photography Equipment is supplie by photography Tours at night. All participants are expected to bring their own tripods and cameras.
- Please note this tour is a night photography tour in the autumm/winter, and a day photography tour in the spring/summer months
- If want save time by being taken to the best places to take the optimum shots in the heart of Westminster in London, this tour is for you! We understand that when you visit a new area for the first time that every step you take looks like the best location to take another photograph. However it's not good time management to stop every few seconds to take that shot.
Let the Photography Tours At Night Team show to the best places to stop. This will be sure to save you an afternoons or evenings worth of time, and you will have the wow factor photographs from our Top locations tour! We will visit our Top 5 locations in Westminster. We tour during the London rush hour at 5pm; so you will never have to wait for a bus to create a bus trail, nor will you have to wait for space to take a photo as everyone is eating dinner.
This tour runs Mon/Sat at 5pm. All cameras are welcome on this tour as this is not instructional tour that focuses on the locations! All of our workshops are fun and friendly atmosphere so if you have a spare hour why not check out our available today
Departure Point :Winston Churchill Statue on Parliament Square, Westminster. London
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.