CITY Vespa SiDeCaR Tour and Tacos
We are an original, fun for all, unique way to experience San Antonio!
Experience San Antonio and the surrounding neighborhoods via a Modern Vespa SiDeCaR. We will drive you, as you sit back and relax with wind in your hair and sun on your face, in our safe and comfy Vespa SiDeCaRs to hidden gems only a local would know. Along the way you'll enjoy a typical San Antonio Tex-Mex taco from a local restaurant. Local refreshments keep you cool and hydrated. Continuing on, we cruise through a historic neighborhood with deep European roots. We then swing by one of our very own UNESCO sites where you will be immersed in our cities deep history. Snap pictures and video for your friends, family and social media!. We can also stop along the way as you request to snap that all important picture!
* Vehicle carries 2 guests; one behind the driver and the second guest in the sidecar
* Guest weight limit - 220 lbs
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Taco and a refreshing beverage
- Weight limit is 220lbs/99kgs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Antonio River Walk, 849 E Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78205-3939
See the famous Riverwalk from above.
Stop At: Historic Market Square, 514 W Commerce St, San Antonio, TX 78207-8102
Largest Mexican market outside of Mexico!
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: San Fernando Cathedral, 115 Main Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
San Antonio's first church and the oldest church in Texas.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: King William Historic District, 1032 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210-1110
The oldest historic district in Texas
Duration: 2 minutes
Pass By: Blue Star Arts Complex, 1414 S Alamo St, San Antonio, TX 78210, USA
Bustling arts district with galleries and pop-up shops!
Pass By: Southtown, 1012 S Presa St, San Antonio, TX 78204-1713
Eclectic and lively area lined with bars and restaurants.
Pass By: Tower of the Americas, 739 E. Cesar E. Chavez Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78205-3204
Tallest point in Downtown San Antonio
Pass By: The Alamo, 300 Alamo Plaza, San Antonio, TX 78205-2606
Become an instant celebrity as we cruise by the famous Alamo!
Pass By: Majestic & Empire Theatres, 224 E Houston St. 226 N. St. Mary's St., San Antonio, TX 78205-1815
Beautiful architecture and nightly shows
Stop At: Murals at Midtown, St Mary's St And Quincy under I-35 bridges, San Antonio, TX
Graffiti art installation done by 16 unique artists.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pearl Brewery, 303 Pearl Pkwy, San Antonio, TX 78215-1284
Take note of where to have dinner or lunch.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :136 E Grayson St, San Antonio, TX 78215, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from any hotel, Airbnb or location within the San Antonio Downtown area. Just ask, we may be able to pick you up!
Return Detail :136 E Grayson St, San Antonio, TX 78215, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit is 220lbs. per person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.