City Walk - Iconic Palermo
Palermo is a city at the edge of Europe and at the centre of the ancient world, a place where souk-like markets rub against baroque churches, where date palms frame Belle Epoque style palaces, and where the blue – eyed and fair have bronze - skinned cousins. Add to this, Italy’s biggest Opera House and an ever-growing number of eateries and bars and you might find yourself suddenly, unexpectedly in love. You will be guided by a professional and licensed local tour guide that will lead you to the discovery of these hidden and beautiful places.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Sicilian Cannolo
- Entry/Admission - Capo Street Market
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Palermo
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Pretoria
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palermo, Palermo, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Our tour starts exactly from Massimo Theatre, the biggest Opera House in Italy – in belle epoque style.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Capo Street Market, Via Cappuccinelle, 90138, Palermo, Sicily Italy
We will cross the Capo market – hugging the sparkling colours and smells . Along the little lanes of the city centre you will visit a small boutique of Sicilian Chariots, hand crafted by a local artist.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cattedrale di Palermo, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 90040, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Not far you will be surprised to find the Cathedral, the icon of an Arab-Normand culture that for centuries have been rooted in Palermo. The tour continues on via Vittorio Emanuele to the Quattro Canti, the most beautiful injunction and heart of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Pretoria, Piazza, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Just around the corner there is Piazza Pretoria, with epic Tuscan fountain. Exit the square form its southeast corner to reach Piazza Bellini and its cross-cultural architecture mash-up. It’s here that you’ll find 12th-century La Martorana and San Cataldo Church.
The tour continues on via Discesa dei Giudici, a lovely pedestrian alley where you can smell la dolce vita – where the atmosphere is relaxing and it’s the perfect spot for a stroll in the sun.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Massimo Theater, Piazza Verdi, 90138 Palermo PA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.