City walk with Dutch delicacies
Enjoy typical Dutch flavors, combined with a city walk through the old center of Alkmaar. I will show you around my hometown, which received its city rights more than 750 years ago. From the old Waagplein along the Dutch canals to the beautiful Molen van Piet. Of course I also tell you the story behind the house with the bullet. We don't skip any hotspot.
In addition to looking, we are also going to taste. No standard snacks, but real Dutch delicacies. Apple pie with whipped cream for example. Or what about the Dutch bitterbal and tasty stroopwafels. Salty herring, onions and just eat. Ok, I admit: not everyone understands why we Dutch are crazy about that. But at least it's worth a try
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bitterballen, herring and various Dutch delicacies
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Alkmaar, Alkmaar, North Holland Province
House with the Bullet
Departure Point :King's Inn City Hostel, Hotel & Restaurant, Koningsstraat 6, 1811 LV Alkmaar, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The walk will be approximately 3 kilometers.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.