City Wall Tour for Early Birds or Sunset Chaser
A walk over the city walls of Dubrovnik is a must-do for every visitor. This beautifully preserved walled city, surrounded by battlements erected over several centuries. Six metres deep in some places, the walls are dotted with forts looking out to both sea and land. Within, baroque churches and grand palaces speak of the splendour of a town that was once a wealthy republic in its own right. Listen to surprising facts, exciting legends and funny tales. All this while enjoying stupendous views of the sparkling Adriatic and the town skyline.
Learn about the past, turbulent events from more recent times and get to know Dubrovnik's Old Town from a different perspective.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee city walls: 200 Kuna for Adults, 50 Kuna for kids (age 7-17)
- These are current fees for season 2020. Prices may change from season to season.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: ACCESS Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20207 Croatia
Stop At: Pile Gate, Ulica Vrata od Pila, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Your local guide is wating for you at our meeting point in front of the Tourist Board, next to the bus station at Pile squareYour local guide is wating for you at our meeting point in front of the Tourist Board, next to the bus station at Pile square
Stop At: Walls of Dubrovnik, Placa Ulica 32, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
The tour starts with a short walk to the entrance of the city wall
Stop At: Minceta Fortress, Ul. Ispod Mincete 9, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Here you're going up towards the highest point along the city wall, which is the top of Minceta Tower
Stop At: Stradun Old Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
After completing the circuit the tour ends in Old Town
Departure Point :Brsalje ul. 5, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Return Detail :Stradun, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- moderate walking including steps
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.