Civitavecchia port Excursion Countryside Nemi, Frascati and Castel Gandolfo
Explore the three stops of Nemi, Franscati, and Castel Gandolfo on your own on this fun, private excursion
Enjoy a scenic and relaxing trip to Roman countryside in this comfortable and customizable private tour, with private roundtrip transportation from you’re your cruise ship or centrally located hotel in Rome, and a knowledgeable & enthusiastic local driver to lead the way. With Plenty of wonderful photo opportunities along the route as you visit Nemi, Castel Gandolfo and Frascati.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip private transportation from your Civitavecchia Cruise pier
- Private air-conditioned fully licensed and insured transportation
- Private English local speaking certified driver
- Customize with more time at one stop, less time at another
- Explore the stops on your own and leisure with suggestions from your driver
- Visit Nemi, Frascati, and Castel Gandolfo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nemi, Nemi, Province of Rome, Lazio
Nemi is a town in the Alban Hills overlooking Lake Nemi, a volcanic crater lake. The town's name derives from the Latin nemus, or "holy wood". In ancient times the area had no town but a grove, site of one of the most famous of Roman cults and temples to Diana, goddess of the hunt, moon, and nature.
After 30-45 minutes exploring Nemi, you will begin the short 20-minute drive along the edge of Lake Albano to Castel Gandolfo, the summer residence of the Pope.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Castel Gandolfo, Castel Gandolfo, Province of Rome, Lazio
The palace and gardens have belonged to the Church since 1596 when the previous owners went bankrupt. Used widely by the papacy under previous pontiffs, Pope Francis has only been there three times and has yet to stay overnight. He has opened up the grounds to be viewed and appreciated by gardeners and nature lovers alike. Following the 45 minute visit, you will continue on to Frascati,
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Frascati, Frascati, Province of Rome, Lazio
famous for great food and wine, vintage wine, and aristocratic villas built for rich Romans during the late Renaissance and early Baroque periods. Following a stop for lunch in Frascati on your own, your driver will return you to your Civitavecchia cruise port.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your local driver guide will meet you on the pier, just next to your cruise ship, holding a sign with written your name on it. for your pick up Ports
- Civitavecchia Port, Dir. Porto, 8150, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.