Clare Valley Bike Hire
Settled in the late 1830's, Clare Valley is said to be one of Australia's oldest wine regions. It has a unique mix of boutique wine experiences, delicious gourmet food, breathtaking scenery and of course, the iconic Riesling Trail.
The Riesling Trail runs for 35km between Clare and Auburn, linking many of these wineries and experiences, and the best way to see it all is on a bike!
Our bikes are stylish, fun and fully maintained, and the range is ever evolving.
Ready to hit the Riesling Trail?
Let's get you on a bike.... not just any bike, bikes with personality. Biking is a fun way to discover the delights of the Clare Valley with storage included to collect your treasures along the trail and zero emissions; keeping our beautiful Valley pristine!
Helmets are included in the hire. Bookings are essential.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike and Helmet
What's excluded :
HIre bikes to explore the Clare Valley and the Riesling Trail. Stop at some of our incredible wineries and eat at one of our many amazing cafe's and restaurants.
• Riesling Trail, Clare Valley, Clare, South Australia Australia
• Clare Valley, Clare Valley, South Australia
Departure Point :26a West Terrace, Clare SA 5453, Australia
Departure Time :7/16/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Bikes are fully maintained.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.